Thursday, September 18, 2008

Coming back to Blogger

Well I have to say that I haven't been on blogger since my days at Western, and my honors 1100 course about Middle Eastern Literary Interpretation. But, a good friend of mine has inspired me to come back and blog once more, and on my own time....not for a class. It was fun, so why not? Good way to channel my thoughts and stuff going on in my life.

Gracias Marcus. :)

Well I am studying for an exam so I can't write more now, but I will definitely be getting on here more often.

-Sara

3 comments:

Marcus said...

Aww...De nada!
I look forward to keeping up on your blog. Good luck on your exam!!!

Allen Webb said...

I keep coming back to your blog! How about that?

Sara said...

Wow! It's been a few years :) I still remember a lot from class though..I really enjoyed it! I think I learned more in that class than I have in most from my days at Western.

How are things going for you Dr. Webb? Are you still teaching Literary Interpretation?